.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Disney World: A Family Vacation Essay -- Personal Narrative Traveling

Disney innovation A Family Vacation Everyone who has ever been to Disney World thinks its going to be the vacation of a lifetime moreover when we went it was the vacation from Hell My dadaism is one of those people that Murphys Law applies to. That is, if anything is going to go defame then it is going to go wrong for my dad. My family started on this trip with great expectations. It was going to be our first trip to Disney World and we were totally very excited. Everything seemed to be going smoothly that morning. Dad impish the luggage and packed the cooler. He even packed the extra pillows. My family was very happy as we prepared for our trip. I was twelve years old and my brother, Jobie, was ten. My dad had told us for years about his first trip to Disney Land in California when he was a young Marine. He told us about all the great rides and how he had to go on Its a Small World with a fellow Marine. He said all the boat s were full of families or with couples in love, and there he was stuck in a boat with another Marine. That very mean solar day he swore that he would come back some day and command his wife and family back to Disney Land and ride Its a Small World. At that time Disney World hadnt been completed. Dad thought he would be returning to California. Since then Disney World has been completed and is located in Florida which is a lot closer of a drive for us since we live in Tennessee. Once we got on I-81, we headed toward Asheville, North Carolina. Thats when Murphys Law went into effect. My dad always had trouble missing the I-26 exit in Asheville and today would be no exception. As luck would have it he took the wrong turn. Instead of taking the... ...checked the engine, the hoses, and finally found the problem. He said I bet when the elevator car caught on fire it weakened the battery. The security guard hooked up battery cables to the car and it started right up. Dad tried to give the guard xx dollars, but he refused. Dad shook his hand and thanked him several times. I could go on and on about the rest of our trip but it would take another twenty pages. Unfortunately this was not the last outburst my father had at Disney World. I can tell you one more thing. Through the topsy-turvydom Dad finally made it to Its a Small World with his family. It was the biggest smile he showed through the whole trip, but it wasnt his last. We have been to Disney World twice since then. We still always ride Its a Small World and I always bring cotton balls for my ears. The cotton keeps my arms from get tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment